Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan – Informative Guidelines for Indian Students
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option for those students who want to take medical education in foreign countries at a very low cost. For MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, it has its own introduction to the world level for MBBS study and Medical Education. Students can take direct admission procedure sans any entrance examination.
Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan shares its borders with many other countries namely Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, China and Tajikistan. Bishkek is the largest country and capital of Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek occupies a total area of 49 square miles with approximated population about 1,250,000. Football is the most popular sport in Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: An Overview
|Degree offered||MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Program duration||5/6 Years*|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 (50% marks in PCB)|
|Tuition Fees||2100 USD to 4000 USD|
|Hostel fees||450-650 USD per year|
|Mess charges||1200 USD per year|
|Medical universities approved by||MCI & WHO & other bodies|
Kyrgyzstan has earned high rank in the world for having the top notch medical institutions offering MBBS and other medical degree courses. Weather in Kyrgyzstan is sunny most of the year. This is explained by the fact that the territory of Kyrgyzstan is removed from the ocean and is located in the heart of the continent, surrounded by mountains. The climate of Kyrgyzstan is distinguished by low rainfall and plenty of sunshine, so that we can guarantee a pleasant stay for months, starting from spring to late autumn. There are a lot of mountain landscapes in Kyrgyzstan. In winter, the climate of Kyrgyzstan is influenced by the arctic winds of Siberia and the Arctic Ocean. Most often, this leads to the precipitation and snowfall.
Every year, there is large number of students across the globe who applies to get MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
The cost of medical universities in Kyrgyzstan is very low as compared to other countries like European countries, UK and USA. Few top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are listed below:-
List of MCI Recognized Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan & Tuition Fees
|University||Course Duration||Tuition Fees/Year *|
|International School of Medicine, Bishke, Kyrgyz Republic||5 Years||4000 USD|
|Kyrgyz State Medical University, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic||5 Years||4000 USD|
|Asian School of Medicine, Kant, Kyrgyz Republic||6 Years||2100 USD|
|Jalalabad State Medical University, Jalalabad, Kyrgyz Republic||5 Years||2900 USD|
|Osh State medical University, Osh, Kyrgyz Republic||5 Years||3400 USD|
MBBS Duration, Kyrgyzstan
MBBS duration in Kyrgyzstan is 5 & 6 years (depend upon university). During the first five years students are taught the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while by the last year is only practical training in hospitals and clinics affiliated with the university.
Kyrgyzstan Medical universities are recognized by the world’s major organizations which include WHO, MCI and UNESCO. Medical students after their graduation completion are eligible to appear in many other tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination organized by the National Board of Examinations, India under the directive of Medical council of India.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a very good option as they get high quality education available at a very low cost. Aspirants does not require to appear in any entrance examination or to give any donation. Medical degree from Kyrgyzstan is a world recognized degree by WHO, Medical Council of India and FAIMER. Some points are mentioned below why study in Kyrgyzstan:-
- Admission procedure is easy as well as the VISA application is also easy.
- No donation and low fee
- Universities ranked the best in the country
- International Degree: Recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India, FAIMER
- Entire course is English Medium
- Medical universities are recognized by International Association of Universities, Medical Council of over 180 countries.
- Education is of high quality
- 10 students as per class, individual attention given to every student.
- MCI recognized: Eligible for Govt jobs and PG courses in India
- Due to subsidy by the Govt educational fees is very low
- Living costs is easily affordable along with medical study tuition fees
- Medical degrees are recognized by all over the world by WHO, UNESCO etc.
- Excellent academic standards
- Best exposure at university runs hospitals.
- Low cost, demand is high and limited seats.
- After 10+2 duration for course is 6 years.
- An international airport is only four hours away, making it easy accessibility.
Medical aspirants will get the best facilities in the university campus Kyrgyzstan. The accommodation facilities provided to the students are very good and match the European standards. Students are safe and secured with 24 hour security system. The rooms are filled with basic facilities like air conditioners, heating, water supply, hygienic food and laundry. Kyrgyzstan medical universities do takes care of the holistic development of the students. They also provide extracurricular activities in the universities like sports, cultural activities, gym and swimming pool. Travelling is also fun for the students because it is for cheap rates as they get special discounts to travel across the country.
Students studying in the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan enjoy multi cultural environment. Students from all over the world come to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Every year, medical universities conduct several cultural festivals. Such events help students to study the different cultures and make new friends. And even learn to adjust them in different environment.
During the sixth and final year of the MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, the students are provided with the practical and hands on training. Fee structure for the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan may cost 2100 USD to 4000 USD per year. The students are sent on the clinical rotations in the university affiliated hospitals. Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are not restricted to the classroom lectures. Medical courses in Kyrgyzstan are provided hands on training. They get special training in Clinical rotations, projects and laboratory experiments. With the unbreakable support and guidance of the mentor, students strive hard to get the best practical exposure and everlasting experience in their fields of study.
MBBS Kyrgyzstan Eligibility criteria 2020-21
- Aspirant must be of 17 years of age on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- The applicant has passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Students must have fetched minimum 50% marks in their 12th standard examination.
- Candidate must have passed NEET exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is good or bad?
The most noteworthy factors which entice bunch of Indian students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:-
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is available at a very low cost.
- Hostel cost is very low in comparison to other countries.
- The cost of living is 6500/- which includes laundry, food and room cleaning
- Indian food is available and this is a major reason why Indian students select to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Weather is also similar to India.
Now, let’s have a look on the advantages and disadvantages MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:-
- Fee structure is very low and economical.
- Globally recognized medical degree upon graduation.
- No TOEFL and IELTS required if education is entirely in English medium.
- MBBS scholarships are given to meritorious students.
- Internship programmes from reputed and prestigious hospitals.
- MCI-screening test is required to practice in India.
The current trend is to study abroad and best option is to study in Kyrgyzstan. We will help you to get your MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. For the last few years, there has been a rapid growth in the field of science. The teaching staff in the medical universities is world renowned who have the ability to turn the students into doctors. It is the best option to attain a career in the field of medicine. A student studying medical in Kyrgyzstan has nothing to worry when it comes to financial matters. Medical study in Kyrgyzstan is a way to go!
Medical Universities Ranking
|University||Country Ranking||World Ranking|
|International School of Medicine||15||13386|
|Kyrgyz State Medical University||13||10326|
|Asian School of Medicine||24||11409|
|Jalalabad State University||29||12495|
|Osh State Medical University||7||9424|
|Language||Kyrgyz (official), Co-official language- Russian|
|Climate||It varies regionally subtropical, continental to polar climate|
|Neighbor Country||Kazakhstan, Uzbek, Tajikistan, China|
|Travel distance from New Delhi to Bishkek||5.30 Minutes via flight|
|Religion||Islam – 82.8%, Christian 15.9%, 1.3% other|
Kyrgyzstan is the country of Central Asia having population around 6389500. It shares border with Kazakhstan from northwest and north, china on east and south and Tajikistan & Uzbekistan on south and west. Bishkek is the capital and largest city of Kyrgyzstan. When we talk about religion, 82.8% follow Islam, 15.9% are Christian and remaining 1.3% follow other religion. Kyrgyzstan was conquered by the tourist Russian forces in the 19th Century, Kyrgyzstan declared its independence on 31st August, 1991.
Kyrgyzstan is a mountainous country. Climate varies regionally Low lying area in the southeast is subtropical and it is extremely hot in summer season, up to 40C temperate can be measured. Northern foothills and Tian Shan varies from continental to polar climate. In lowlands temperature can be feel around -6C to 24C from January to July.
Let’s see economical condition of the country. Kyrgyz was the ninth in the former Soviet Union and today it is 2nd poorest country in the Central Asia. Approximately 22.4% population lives before the poverty line in the country. Agriculture is the important field in Kyrgyzstan. It is rich in mineral resources also.
Tourism is the main point of attraction in any country. Tourist places also play important role in the popularity of the country. Issyk-Kul lake is the most popular tourist destination of the country. There are some popular beaches zones also located in the city of Cholpon-Ata such as Dolinka, Bostery and Korumdy. On an average about 1 million tourist visits the lake every year. There are some beautiful mountains and glaciers.
Some Interesting Facts About Kyrgyzstan
- Manas a warrior is the most popular folk hero in the country. Many things such as streets, universities, parks, statues, institutions are named after him. Kyrzgyz’s main airport also named on his name ‘Manas International Airport’.
- People in the Kyrgyzstan are tea lover. Most of the people prefer tea instated of water.
- Kyrgyzstan is safe country. It is environment friendly. Bishkek is one of the greenest city in soviet republic. It looks really pretty.
- Kyrgyz is famous for its walnut forest and it is among the world’s largest natural forest.
- The Inylchek of Kyrgyzstan is one of the largest glacier of the world.
- Kyrgyzstan is actually beautiful, there are 88 major mountain ranges in the country. It is the home of three Unesco World Heritage sites.
Frequently Asked Questions About MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Q1. Is studying in Kyrgyz safe for Indian students?
Ans. Yes, it safe and every year lot of students choose Kyrgyzstan for their medical studies.
Q2. Are medical universities in Kyrgyzstan approved by MCI?
Ans. Yes, they are approved by Medical Council of Indian and WHO as well. The same can be checked at MCI official website under study abroad link.
Q3. Is NEET mandatory to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. Yes, NEET is compulsory to study medicine in any part of the world.
Q4. Is FMGE compulsory after getting degree from Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. Yes, FMGE or MCI screening test is compulsory to do clinical practice in India. The examination is conducted by MCI.
Q5. What is the teaching language in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. Off-course English. Your teachings will be in English language only.
Q6. What is the MBBS course duration in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. Most of the university offer 5 years’ degree except Asian School of Medicine. Asian school of medicine provides 6 years’ degree.
We would give the best and honest guidelines to the medical aspirants to make their dream come true. Our expert consultants will provide you your desired medical universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Call us – +91-9958565973.